Who do I schedule an appointment with?
There are several ways you can utilize our clinic:
- Primary care
Establish with one of our board-certified family medicine doctors to have a grounding point person for your healthcare that can steer you towards wellness and catch you when you start to fall. From acute visits to wellness physicals, our primary care physicians are here to offer you support
- Integrative Medicine/Naturopathic care
Naturopathic physicians offer a unique perspective on health and disease and have unique skill sets to treat the underlying causes of disease. Advanced diagnostic testing, nutrition, craniosacral and acupuncture are just a few of their tools. Our APRN and osteopathic physicians may also support integrative medicine with consults for low dose naltrexone, compounded hormone medication and osteopathic manipulation treatments.
- Build Your Team
Our priority is you having a strong supportive team. That can be in our office or with other professionals in the community. Most patients utilize both aspects of this practice, however you certainly can see exclusively a primary care physician or a naturopathic physician in our office.
Before your first appointment, we ask that you please complete the following:
- Pre-Register for our Patient Portal
- Complete our New Patient Intake Form (en español) and then email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, Fax it to (866) 603-4163 or Mail it to our Manchester office: 315 E Center St, Manchester, CT 06040
- For pediatric patients, complete our Pediatric Intake Form
- Complete our Informed Consent for Treatment Form
- Once we receive your paperwork, our new patient coordinator will contact you and get you scheduled!
We participate with most private insurances, including some medicare advantage plans. We currently are contracted in-network with:
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Connecticare (Passage plans excludes both naturopathic and primary care)
United Health Care
Health insurance has become a dynamic landscape with very customized policies. Some insurance plans may underwrite out specific benefits, such as naturopathic care. The best way to know your coverage is to call your insurance company and ask if you have naturopathic coverage. If you have questions, our billing team is always eager to help Please call our office during working hours or send us a question through the contact form.